Yorktown Market Days - Harvest Festival
It’s a pre-Thanksgiving cornucopia of fun at the Yorktown Waterfront! Shop for turkeys and seasonal treats, and take home unique holiday pieces from local artists. More than 50 vendors and artists participate in this special extended market. Visitors will find seasonal fruits and vegetables; fresh seafood; beef, pork, and chicken; farm milk and eggs; homemade breads and baked goods; kettle corn and flavored popcorn; gourmet dog treats; handmade pretzels and potato chips; and so much more. Enjoy free kids activities and live music, too! Plus, the Virginia Living Museum will be here with an animal show the little ones will love.
We are taking important precautions to keep our customers and vendors safe amidst COVID-19 concerns, including required spacing between vendors and a setup to avoid congestion in typically high-traffic areas. All vendors and staff are required to wear face coverings, and there will be no open sampling of any food. Hand sanitizer stations will be set up as you enter, as well as signs stating that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted to shop at the market.
331 Water Street
Yorktown, VA 23690
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Saturday, Sep 19, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 26, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 3, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Riverwalk Landing
- Sunday, Sep 27, 10:00 AM
- More Events on November 21, 2020
- BuffBoyzz Gay Friendly Male Strip Clubs & Male Strippers Virginia Beach, VA at BuffBoyzz Gay Friendly Male Strippers & Male Strip Club ShowsSaturday, Nov 21, 10:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 21, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Nov 21, 5:30 PM