American Parkinson Disease Association Optimism Walk
Parkinson Disease – local association will educate you !!
We have moved the location of the walk to Mt. Trashmore, to make it more centralized, easier to park, with an even surface. We’ll even have folks ready at the drop off point to watch your loved one, while you go park !! Family and friends are welcome to play games, exercise with local Parkinson exercise experts, or just enjoy the day and music. Snacks and water are available. Rain or shine !
The focus will be on the Expert Tent, where you can meet all local resources, and ask questions to learn more about your options for obtaining a good quality of life.
REGISTER NOW, for yourself, family or team on line at www.APDAParkinson.org/va or 495-3062 for a brochure
Look for our signs. If you pre-registered, then go to the fast lane and check-in/pick up a bag. If you need to register look for that sign at the same location.
Cost: Free, but donations welcome
Phone: (757) 495-3062
Event url: http://www.APDAParkinson.org/va
310 Edwin Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Aug 15, 10:30 AM
- Monday, Aug 10, 11:00 AM
- Monday, Aug 24, 11:00 AM
- More Events on August 29, 2020
- Saturday, Aug 29, 8:00 PM
- BuffBoyzz Gay Friendly Male Strip Clubs & Male Strippers Virginia Beach, VA at BuffBoyzz Gay Friendly Male Strippers & Male Strip Club ShowsSaturday, Aug 29, 10:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 29, 2:00 AM